Nestlé Nespresso S.A. is the market leader in premium-portioned coffee and one of the fastest growing operating businesses of the Nestlé Group. We are currently hiring PART TIME and FULL TIME Coffee Specialists for our boutique located in Park Royal in West Vancouver, BC! You will act as an ambassador of the Nespresso brand in our Boutique and be the main and privileged contact point with the customer with whom they are in direct contact. This position involves retail mall hours and training will be provided.
Why work with Nespresso?
- Quarterly bonus program
- Free Machine and $40 monthly club credit
- Access to reduced rate for benefits program: Randstad Advantage
- Supportive and positive team environment!
- Extensive training and career development opportunities
- Sales and Customer Service.
- Achieve personal and common sales and service level targets.
- Welcome the Boutique clientele and identify their needs.
- Ensure that the Boutique is clean (well-ordered, correct equipment, properly presented).
- Work in shifts and fulfill ones role and expectations. Support special events.
- Contribute to the management of inventories, stocks and cash.
- Participate in regular team briefings, meetings and on the job coaching sessions organized by the Boutique manager or team leader.
- Advise both prospects and Club members on Nespresso products and Services.
- Inscribe new Boutique customers, open their account, present the Boutique and Club services, and assist them in their selection during their first purchase.
- Initiate Club members to the art of coffee tasting and develop their curiosity about our full range of products.
- Maximize the sale of all the Nespresso products presented in the Boutique (coffee, machines , accessories).
- Actively manage the database on a daily basis and permanently update customer records.
- Carry out an initial analysis of machine breakdowns reported by customers to orient them as effectively as possible towards the after sales service.
- Check payments in accordance with the defined procedure.
- Cash checks (if used in the country), enter payments made by credit cards.
- Check the correspondence of sums received with the orders and send all to the accounting department.
- Knowledge of coffee would be a great asset
- Customer & Service Oriented
- Demonstration and Presentation Skills
- Punctuality and discipline
- Excellent Presentation, Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Self-driven and entrepreneurial
- Hands on and pragmatic
- Strong Team player
- Pleasing personality as an ambassador of Nespresso (Premium positioning)
- Proactive and responsive to anticipate and fulfill customer needs
- Fluency in English
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Send your resume to: